As the dark nights draw in, and the storage heaters start up again in the stores, the annual roller coaster ride towards St Nick’s arrival starts to take pace, it is time to re-launch the ever-popular SCG Christmas giveaway.
To thank our customers for their continued loyalty at this time of the year we are rewarding them with vouchers for many of the countries favourite retailers.
All orders placed and invoiced between the 1st November and the 15th December 2023 will be collated and for every £500* spent with SCG Supplies we will reward you with a £10 Lifestyle voucher.
*As with all giveaways some Terms and Conditions do apply and these are as follows:
- Every £500 spent and subject to the following terms, will be rewarded with one £10 Lifestyle voucher.
- The qualifying period is from 08:00 on Wednesday 1st of November continuously until 17:30 on Friday 15th of December 2023
- All orders placed and completed to invoice within the qualifying period will be counted in the total spend.
- Total spend will be less all carriage charges incurred.
- Total spend will be less all VAT incurred on parts ordered and on carriage charges.
- Total spend will be less all Credit notes issued within the qualifying period.
- Manganese parts invoiced within the qualifying period will be exempt from the promotion.
- Service Job and Subcontracted Servicing invoiced within the qualifying period will be exempt from the promotion.
- Any accounts exceeding agreed credit terms on completion of the promotion will be rewarded at the company’s discretion.
- Customers from Outside the United Kingdom but within the European Union may qualify for this promotion at their discretion, invoice and voucher totals will be converted using the currency conversation rate set by the Royal bank of Scotland at the time of the invoice being issued.
- Customers from out with the European Union can take up the promotion at their discretion. However, vouchers can only be issued in Great British Pounds.
- Vouchers may be requested for delivery before the 15th off December, but orders placed after the vouchers are issued my no longer add to the total spend.
If you have any questions about getting your total up and running, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.