Since its inception 13 years ago, SCG Supplies have gone on to become a market leader as an independent supplier of spare and wear parts for the Crushing, Screening and Recycling industries in the UK.
SCG are now distributors and parts stockists for several manufacturers of plant and equipment.
- Manufacturers of bespoke and unrivalled solutions for the aggregate processing and recycling sector
- Supplying a complete range of compact, robust and heavy duty mobile crushing and screening equipment.
- Producers of world renowned, highly productive and respected mobile and static crushers.
- Design and Manufacture bespoke Material Recycling Facilities (MRF) to suit any size operation, from In Line Trommel Plants to full Co- Mingle Plants as well as Original Plant Extensions and “add-ons”.
- One of the world’s leading independent engine manufacturers. As authorised parts stockist for DEUTZ covering all of Scotland, we are able to supply over 50,000 parts including DEUTZ genuine fluids, exchange parts and much more.
- The only Genuine alternative JCB parts service provider.
Supplying internationally – known locally, respected globally
Based in the heavy plant heartland of Scotland, we are ideally placed to provide parts across the UK on a same day/ timed/ or next day service, and we are in an accessible location for both the North and the South of the country to arrange collection of parts.
In the last years SCG have gone on to provide their parts across the globe, to Australia, the US, the Middle East and Africa. Once the infrastructure was in place to provide parts for Crushing and Screening plants across the world, it was a simple move to introduce parts for all other types of heavy plants. Including Komatsu, CAT, JCB, Volvo and Doosan.
At the Heart of Your Business
We pride ourselves on our pricing structure, being able to offer only the best quality spares from as close to a “genuine” source as possible, which keeps your running costs down. SCG Supplies can deliver the parts you need, fast – maximising your productivity and minimising your down time.