As the dark nights draw in, and the storage heaters start up again in the stores, the annual roller coaster ride towards St Nick’s arrival starts to take pace, it is time to re launch the ever popular SCG Christmas giveaway.
To thank our customers for their continued loyalty at this time of the year we are rewarding them with vouchers for one of the countries favourite retailers.
All orders placed and invoiced between the 19th of October and the 22nd December 2015 will be collated and for every £1000* spent with SCG Supplies we will reward you with a £25 voucher for Marks and Spencer.
*As with all giveaways some Terms and Conditions do apply and these are as follows:
- Every £1000 spent and subject to the following terms, will be rewarded with one £25 Marks and Spencer voucher.
- The qualifying period is from 08:00 on Monday the 19th of October 2015 continuously until 17:30 on Tuesday 22nd of December 2015
- All orders placed and completed to invoice within the qualifying period will be counted in the total spend.
- Total spend will be less all carriage charges incurred.
- Total spend will be less all VAT incurred on parts ordered and on carriage charges.
- Total spend will be less all Credit notes issued within the qualifying period.
- Manganese parts invoiced within the qualifying period will be exempt from the promotion.
- Sub Contracted Servicing invoiced within the qualifying period will be exempt from the promotion.
- Any accounts exceeding agreed credit terms on completion of the promotion will be rewarded at the companies discretion.
- Customers from Outside the Untied Kingdom but within the European Union may qualify for this promotion at their discretion, invoice and voucher totals will be converted using the currency conversation rate set by the Royal bank of Scotland at the time of the invoice being issued.
- Customers from outwith the European Union can take up the promotion at their discretion. However vouchers can only be issued in Great British Pounds or Euros
- Marks & Spencer is a registered trademark of Marks and Spencer Plc and their name is used with permission.
- Vouchers may be requested for delivery before the 22nd of December, but orders placed after the vouchers are issued my no longer add to the total spend.
If you have any questions about getting your total up and running, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.